- This event has passed.
Phoenix Challenge 2.0
April 13, 2021Free
For a detailed description of the agenda and to see a list of speaker and panel members, go to: https://phoenixchallengedod.org
To join IPA, go to: https://information-professionals.org/join-ipa/
The Information Professionals Association (IPA) and the University of Maryland’s Applied Research Laboratory for Intelligence and Security (ARLIS) are proud to co-host the Phoenix Challenge 2.0, the premier information operations conference, as a virtual event on April 13, 2021.
Phoenix Challenge 2.0 will be a One Day UNCLASSIFIED online event as a lead-in to US Central Command’s Worldwide IO Conference April 14-15, 2021.
Date: April 13th, 2021
Plenary Sessions and Tracked Panels with Breakouts for Discussion
The panels will address the following topics:
- Global Competition with Peer Competitors
- Strategic Information Effects
- Risk Based Approaches to Insider Threat and Acquisition Security
- Commercial Technology Trends and Operational Support Tools
To register your interest in Phoenix Challenge and to receive updates about the virtual event in April 2021 and future events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before proceeding with the ticketing process please ensure you fall into one of the following categories:
- You have received an invitation from the ARLIS or IPA staffs
- You meet the criteria as a senior leader (O-6/GS15 or above) in a U.S. government agency.
- If you are not in one of the above categories, we invite you to register and you will be able to observe and listen to the conference panels.