[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/21630449/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2957354/custom-color/87A93A” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
The Cognitive Crucible is a forum that presents different perspectives and emerging thought leadership related to the information environment. The opinions expressed by guests are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of or endorsement by the Information Professionals Association.
In this crossover episode of the Phoenix Cast and Cognitive Crucible, John Bicknell is joined by John Schreiner, Kyle Moschetto and Rich Vaccariello. The podcast hosts discuss why they started their respective casts, how they view competition, the key take-aways of their casts, the top must listen episodes, and the other podcasts they listen to.
Cognitive Crucible show notes page
Links and Resources:
- MCDP 1-4 Competing
- Phoenix Cast Episodes Mentioned:
- Cognitive Crucible Episodes Mentioned:
- Books, Movie, and Other Podcast Suggestions:
- Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions by Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths
- Hackers (1995 Movie)
- Unlocking Us Podcast with Brene Brown
- EconTalk Podcast with Russ Roberts
- Hard Core History Podcast with Dan Carlin
- Net Assessment Podcast
- DarkHorse Podcast with Dr Bret Weinstein and Dr. Heather Heying
- Watch “Ron’s Gone Wrong” movie with your children.